- Prestigious MNC in-house opportunity
- Asia Pacific Coverage
- Retail and Office Premises
- An expansion hire as the subject matter expert on cost evaluation, appointment and monitoring of external quantity surveyor, managing the tendering process, contracts related and other cost/payment related matters
- Work closely with finance on cost forecast accuracy; legal team on contracts; and other design, projects, teams on ongoing projects
- Review existing work model related to cost and project management and strive for improvements
- Resolve disputes with contractors and other related matters
- UK MRICS (Member of Royal Institution of Charted Surveyors) or equivalent, MHKIS
- About 10+ years of professional experience with QS professional firm and related retail property developer or architectural firm.
- Strong collaborator with excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong sense of ethics & adherence to laid-down compliance standard & procedures
Category : Real Estate & Property
Industry : Consumer Goods & Retail
You may also interested in......
- Strategic Regional Facilities and Lease Mgmt
- Worklife Balance & Excellent Benefits
- International & Friendly Corporate Environment
- Report to the Regional CAO with accountabilities to manage regional lease and facilities management across AP region
- Assume the regional lead to conduct feasibility studies/cost analysis, oversight vendors management and ensuring the fulfilment of corporate governance for real estate/corporate services
- Facilitate senior regional management on any new business & outsourcing initiatives
- Asia Pacific Luxury Fashion
- Leasing & Business Analytics
- Report to the Head of Retail Development
- Accountable for all property and leasing matters for the Asia Pacific region from property research strategic planning, project initiative, lease administration and multi-functional project management on location search, relocation and expansion
- Review and monitor the financial plan and budget, and drive active negotiation with landlords / property consultants to achieve optimal cost saving and returns
- Support the Regional Head of Retail Development on ad-hoc business analysis and other management reporting duties
- Report to Global Head in the HQ
- Implement LP strategy in direct stores
- Collaborative and diversified culture
- Regional implementation of Loss Prevention Strategy via close communication and partnership with all levels of the business leaders in the countries.
- Proactively report financial findings and Loss Prevention actions to enhance operational profit effectiveness.
- Support the awareness program and its integration in the retail operation training