- Renown Global Corporation
- Strategy planning and daily advisory
- Talent Acquisition & Management focused
- A strong HR Business Partner and Regional Project Manager wanted to deliver a consistent talent acquisition strategy via partnership with external and internal country recruitment teams across the region.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the business and its operation, and translate such knowledge to ensure the right and best talents are attracted with quality candidate experience
- Direct recruitment activities are not required, while the scope of this role covers all the volume talent sourcing under Retail and Head Office for the Asia Pacific across multiple site locations.
- Partner closely with Regional HR Talent Management team to ensure strategic visions are well incorporated and implemented into the talent sourcing practices in each markets
- Research on the newest digital tools and recommend suitable solutions into the talent acquisition processes to enhance hiring efficiency and quality.
- Implement relevant reporting to ensure business intelligence and insights.
- Identify and mitigate potential risk factors to ensure company’s integrity and reputation
- Degree holder with about 10-15 years working experience, of which at least 3-5 years in an advisory capacity.
- Good track record of working in a virtual and regional setting
- Attentive to details, solution driven, and good business acumen are essential
- A relationship builder who can influence both internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to work in an agile and matrix environment, and able to deal with changing priorities.
- Experience in consumer products / retail environment ideal
Category : Human Resources & Organization Development
Industry : Consumer Goods & Retail
You may also interested in......
- Prestigious Beauty Brand
- Planning & Delivery of Retail Training
- Stable & resourceful career platform
- Plan and deliver the classroom training and e-learning
- Collaborate with operation team on field coaching
- Maintain constant communication with frontline staffs to understand their training needs
- Global Multi-national Group
- Regional Center of Excellence
- Workday and other HRIS systems
- Working in a Regional HRIS team under the HR department, you will be partnering closely with HR Shared Services and Technology department to ensure adequate user support for all HR systems in Asia Pacific
- Take charge full cycles of key HRIS and Process projects from development, user requirement, process alignment, project planning, to implementation
- Understand country HR and business needs and advise related solutions to HR teams in the region
- Luxurious consumer goods
- C&B operations for HK Regional Office
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Manage payroll calculations for around 80 headcounts
- Handle international tax filling and monitor mobility issues
- Prepare salary proposal and prepare related documents