- Renown Global Corporation
- Strategy planning and daily advisory
- Talent Acquisition & Management focused
- A strong HR Business Partner and Regional Project Manager wanted to deliver a consistent talent acquisition strategy via partnership with external and internal country recruitment teams across the region.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the business and its operation, and translate such knowledge to ensure the right and best talents are attracted with quality candidate experience
- Direct recruitment activities are not required, while the scope of this role covers all the volume talent sourcing under Retail and Head Office for the Asia Pacific across multiple site locations.
- Partner closely with Regional HR Talent Management team to ensure strategic visions are well incorporated and implemented into the talent sourcing practices in each markets
- Research on the newest digital tools and recommend suitable solutions into the talent acquisition processes to enhance hiring efficiency and quality.
- Implement relevant reporting to ensure business intelligence and insights.
- Identify and mitigate potential risk factors to ensure company’s integrity and reputation
- Degree holder with about 10-15 years working experience, of which at least 3-5 years in an advisory capacity.
- Good track record of working in a virtual and regional setting
- Attentive to details, solution driven, and good business acumen are essential
- A relationship builder who can influence both internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to work in an agile and matrix environment, and able to deal with changing priorities.
- Experience in consumer products / retail environment ideal
Category : Human Resources & Organization Development
Industry : Consumer Goods & Retail
You may also interested in......
We are offering :
- Exposure to high profile Financial Services, Banking and MNCs
- Agile, positive and collaborative team environment
- Structured on-the-job training
- Closely support and work with Consultants, Clients and Candidates
- Intensive and proactive calls with existing candidates, getting career update, and providing career advice / opportunities
- Appointment scheduling, database updating, enquiries handling, and support other administrative matters
- HR Business Partner role for Hong Kong Office
- Handling full spectrum of HR matters
- Great exposure to take part in company’s M&A process
- Report directly to the Head of HR, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Provide professional HR advices to the line managers and colleagues
- Handle all rounded HR generalist duties from recruitment, staff performance management, annual review exercise etc
- Innovation and Cultural Transformation
- Drive Learning Tech Roadmap
- Asia Pacific Role
- Understand Asia needs and work closely with Global HQ on driving the new Learning Experience and Management Platforms development and implementation
- Design and deploy effective transformation strategies and plans; and champion new learning habits in the organization
- Platform metrics tracking and analysis to optimize learning experience, engagement, and efficiency
- Blue Chip Organization
- Stable Working Environment
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Lead a small team to provide exceptional HR services and advisory to assigned portfolio of business units
- Hands-on in addressing talent acquisition, retention, on-off boarding, performance management, salary review and other staff enquiries and issues
- Review and develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant statutory and group requirements
- Newly created headcount
- Recruitment & Staffing focus
- Cover HK & Asia Pacific countries
- Responsible for all staffing and recruitment issues in Asia Pacific region
- Handle end to end hiring activities cover both office & frontline
- Act as the key contact point of HR Department to answer the enquiries from staffs