- Global Consumer Brand
- Direct-to-Customer Business
- IT Strategy & Solutions Lead Role
- Partner closely with key supply chain and operations business stakeholders to design and deliver the Regional IT strategy, roadmap and solutions in the Supply Chain/ Operations domain, from forecasting, ordering, inventory management, replenishment, to logistics, warehousing and distribution.
- Facilitate the responsible domain IT governance and risk management processes.
- Interact effectively and positively with market IT and Supply Chain counterparts to ensure good understanding of market-specific needs and alignment of related IT strategy/roadmaps.
- Ensure successful planning and implementation of agile, innovative, and sustainable system solutions and integration with other IT domains across the organization.
- Forecasting, Ordering, Inventory Management to Replenishment, Logistics and Warehouse Management across all business divisions within the Asia Pacific region.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar discipline.
- 15+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience, including related Operations Systems Project/Program Manager/ Lead position from commercial and international consultancy ideal.
- Well informed and well-rounded business and technical individual with commercial knowledge, and proven capabilities in building close partnerships with key stakeholders at a regional level.
- Sound track record with IT strategic planning, solutions delivery and support, with the ability to inspire, engage and drive new ideas.
- Demonstrate experience to think strategically, tactically and operationally.
- Experience in leading successful teams in particular through times of significant organizational change.
- Experience with supporting and deploying data-enabled solutions/ systems to increase efficiency and accuracy of Supply Chain operations a plus.
Industry : Consumer Goods & Retail
You may also interested in......
- Boutique Global Private Bank
- Permanent North Asia In-House IT Desktop Support
- Int’l culture with excellent worklife balance
- Accountable for providing quality, timely & comprehensive 1st level IT on-site desktop, banking applications and infrastructure support
- Report to Head of IT and support the management, performance and development of the team
- Represent the department head to drive & implement projects sponsored by IT
- DevOps, AWS, Agile, Cloud Platform
- Design and Implement new solutions
- Supply Chain and Business Processes
- Join a world-renowned industrial group that engages in developing smart technologies and products
- Design, implement, and manage defined IT solutions with high level of focus on supporting the end-to-end supply chain processes
- Drive transfer of solution into operations
- Global Fortune 500
- Strategize Corporate Digital transformation
- Report to Country MD
- Champion of all digital innovation and transformation initiatives in the company, building digital awareness and driving change
- Build credibility as a thought leader to business leadership to drive growth and change in the organization
- Able to advise the most suitable and latest digital solution, customer experience design, trends and market practices to business teams, using business insight and data analytics to design, develop and roll out successful programs to improve customer experience, operational efficiency, or other key business objectives