If you have a strong desire to achieve and to help others in accomplishing their respective goals, set your foot on a recruitment career with ProJOB21. We will guarantee plenty of career/personal satisfaction whilst progressively enabling you to explore and expand your horizons to ultimately realize your career goals.
- A passionate, performance-driven, non-hierarchical environment where open and interactive communication is encouraged.
- Offers ownership taken up by each individual member alongside with his/her contribution to the shared team efforts for achieving corporate objectives.
- We stand together as one family and grow together by sharing and learning each and every experience we encounter.
- We care about our members’ need to balance health and family, and offers flexibility and caring benefits to achieve work-life balance.
Growth & Development
We take pride to reward our members with quality trainings they deserve and help them shape their personal professional goals according to their strengths/interests.
We provide our new members with a comprehensive staff induction program encompassing both technical and relational aspects, which is to be continued with team-building activities, continuous improvement exercises and regular exchanges of rigorous assessment to identifying further development needs of our staff's interest.
Rewards & Benefits
At ProJOB21, we make sure all of our staffs are well compensated for the efforts they have put out. Being in the people business, we value our staff and develop them at the same degree we nurture our relationships with clients and candidates.
In addition to the monthly base salary, we also offer year-end bonus based upon individual performance and taking into the account of the overall business results. We have created an incentive scheme based on fairness and consideration on one's contribution in achieving business results by serving our clients and candidates alike with exceptional teamwork, efficiency, integrity and thoroughness. Other benefits include 5-day work, comprehensive Medical & Dental Insurance, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, and Staff Development Programs.
- Facilitate end to end placement cycle by providing comprehensive support to Recruitment Consultants from screening resumes, DB management, candidate assessment, interview coordination to offer stage
- Maintain the internal database/system and participate in the ongoing enhancement projects
- Support any ad-hoc business/office administrative matters
The Ideal candidate would be:
- Degree holder with 5years+/- of commercial / business support experience
- Passionate to pursue the career path in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition/HR
- Personable and positive team player with high level of integrity and detail-mindedness
- Proven ability to solve problems and follow through tasks with proactive attitude in a fast-paced work setting
- Proficient in MS Office and fluent command of English and Chinese
- Those with more experience will be considered as Recruitment Associate